Covid-19 Update: Level 2
The Riccarton Market will be trading on Sundays 16th and 23rd August under Level 2 Covid 19 Restrictions.If there are any Government Level restrictions changes, we will follow these accordingly.
The Riccarton Market will be open 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.Contract tracing will be in place - we will have a QR code available for people using the Government app.
Updates on how we will operate:
- All parking will be at the front of the market. Carparking at the side and rear of the market will be for stallholders only.
- The disabled parking area will be opposite the Information Office.
- No seating will be available and there will be no buskers or entertainment in the Food Court area.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell - stay at home.
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the market area.
- Please come to shop and allow as many visitors as possible to gain access to the market area.
- Social distancing is to 2 metres and our Rotary Volunteers will be helping on the day.
We appreciate that these are difficult times to be trading and thank you all for your continued support.
Please remember that buying local and supporting the stallholders of The Riccarton Market, means that stallholders will be doing happy dances and your support will continue out into the wider community.
Every Sunday, Rain or Shine
9:00am – 2:00pm